After announcing softicator yesterday, I am once again proud to present you another Romanian web2.0 startup.
HartaBrasovului.ro is a directory of Google-mapped tourist attractions and companies in Brasov, Romania. (“harta” translates “map”)
A current beta, we promise a great service for anyone who wishes to search a location in Brasov, no matter what their target would be.
Amongst its cool features:
- Google Maps interaction
- high-quality map of Brasov (sorry, but the Google ones lack detail)
- street search in Brasov
- RSS feed with latest locations added
- visitor comments and impressions for any location
- a custom search engine plugin for Firefox (currently alpha)
- youtube & flickr mashup
- tagging locations
- social bookmarking features
- map widgets for the take
We currently offer companies who want to get listed a:
- FREE basic subscription plan,
- Standard plan including your extra description, logo & contact info,
- Gold plan wich dedicates a custom subdomain and page with a photo gallery and video presentation.
HartaBrasovului.ro is part of a larger network of websites including Harta-Bucurestiului.ro (sorry for the dash, but the non-dash domain was taken) all of them to be found on HartaFirmelor.ro (translates “map of companies”).